Many of my friends and readers know that I publish almost all of my presentations online on my “channel” at Slideshare.net. I have twenty presentations online, of which fifteen are technical presentations in the IT field (associated with my day job) and five are on topics more closely related to my creative endeavors. To date, I’ve received 93,146 views.
What’s most interesting to me right now, though, is that my five non-technical presentations, which are among my newest presentations, have together amassed 13,947 views. They are:
- Creating Killer Business Models (4346) — Design strategies for business models.
- Elevator Up, Please! (4265) — An introduction to space elevators.
- 21st Century Writer (3921) — Brief introduction to indie publishing.
- Titanic: The Forgotten Passengers (1082) — All about the pets on the Titanic.
- Public Speaking for Writers (333) — The slides for my latest workshop.
They’re ranked by number of views, which also currently corresponds to age. So “Public Speaking for Writers” has been online for only a little over a month. Interestingly, “21st Century Writer” is the fastest mover and will probably top the list within the next year.
Check them out if you get a chance. I’d like to think that I’ve made some pretty decent content available online for free. Please let me know if you find it interesting or useful (or both).